Golf Analysis Software

Golf Analysis Software  

By: B M on March 6, 2021, 11:44 a.m.

Hi Tyler,

How do you like the analyzer software. Do you think it's all one needs as a non coach?
I'm on a Mac. Not a lot of options available. I use hudl to capture my swing.
Just wondering, what do you use to capture your swing?

Re: Golf Analysis Software  

By: Travis H on May 15, 2023, 5:57 a.m.

I am using the Pinpoint golf app during my sessions. It makes it easy to track strokes gained stats, so you know exactly where to improve. It helps you to analyze your game and identify the areas for improvement and track your progress. It is available on both iOS and Android versions. Also, read the full blog here: https://www.pinpoint.golf/blog/what-is-strokes-gained.html

By: B M on March 6, 2021, 6:27 p.m.

So, I see form other posts that you use hudl.
But I see from your analysis videos that you use Analyzr.
Which tells me you have a Mac. I know we're all using our phones. The things is, after a couple of months in the summer my phone fills up fast. I'd like to upload to computer every few days and want some software on desktop review from time to time.
Was just wondering about the overall experience with Analyzr and if was worth trying to run windows on the Mac to use V1 or whatever.

By: Tyler F on March 8, 2021, 11:02 a.m.

I use Hudl on my phone with my students, and I use Analyzr on my apple laptop when doing video analysis or showing swing examples. I like Analyzr. It does everything I need it too and it has a good enough search function that I can find the clips I want quickly. I haven't had any problems with it crashing. However, I don't know how well it works with recording live videos. But from what you're describing, I think it would be fine. I know first hand that Importing a bunch of swings at a time is very easy with Analyzr.

By: B M on March 9, 2021, 7:52 p.m.

Thanks!

Subscribe now for full access to our video library.