Managing Playlists

Managing Playlists  

By: Jane P on Sept. 2, 2021, 8:01 p.m.

Hello

I am at the start of my golfing journey and love your site. Two questions :)

Do you have a list of videos for people looking to build a repeatable consistent swing from scratch? What are the fundementals to master at this stage?

Also, how do I delete old playlists I have created - I have created two many and want to seperate them into ones more relavent for me at this stage

Thanks

Sarah

Re: Managing Playlists  

By: Tyler F on Sept. 6, 2021, 7:16 p.m.

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the journey! We are finishing up a couple of programs that I think will be exactly what you're looking for. Keep an eye posted for those soon. In the meantime, check out the beginner program playlist here https://www.golfsmartacademy.com/playlist/beginner-program,25/

As far as deleting the playlists, Lawrence is my partner who handles all the tech side of things. He'll answer soon with help on how to widdle down your playlists!

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Tyler

By: Lawrence L on Sept. 7, 2021, 3:07 p.m.

Hi Sarah, Sorry about that. Looks like you ran into something we haven't implemented yet. I know it's an inconvenience, but if you'd like me to delete any of your playlists, I can take care of it manually for you on the back end. Just let me know their names. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Last edited by: Lawrence L on Sept. 7, 2021, 3:08 p.m., edited 2 times in total.

By: Jane P on Sept. 8, 2021, 9:28 a.m.

Thanks - all of them please except the one named “best of the best”….think I have about 80 saved there so I will filter them into maybe a few sub playlists. Thanks so much, will make my mobile viewing much easier

By: Lawrence L on Sept. 8, 2021, 10:52 p.m.

You should be all set. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

By: Greg D on Dec. 3, 2022, 3:29 p.m.

Hi Lawrence,

This seems like a good thread to post my issue, which is that when I watch a video and then try to add it to one of my many playlists the list of playlists that pops up doesn't scroll but the background webpage does. So I am unable to find the playlist I want to add the video to unless it happens to be near the top of the list. In fact there doesn't appear to be any scrollbar for the list of playlists. It may well be that it is something to do with my setup but after googling the issue I was unable to find any solution. Any help would be much appreciated.
Many thanks,
Greg

Last edited by: Greg D on Dec. 3, 2022, 3:31 p.m., edited 2 times in total.

By: Lawrence L on Dec. 4, 2022, 11:52 a.m.

Hi Greg, Looks like you've uncovered a little user interface bug. Let me try to fix it and get back to you shortly when it's done. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

By: Lawrence L on Dec. 5, 2022, 2:52 p.m.

Hi Greg, I made a small update to the site to allow for the list to scroll. Please let me know if it's working for you. Thanks again for letting me know.

By: Greg D on Dec. 5, 2022, 3:59 p.m.

Hi Lawrence,
Yes, that has fixed it and it is now working perfectly.
Many thanks,
Greg

Subscribe now for full access to our video library.