Struggling with swing

Struggling with swing  

By: Garrett F on March 25, 2020, 5:36 a.m.

New member here. Really enjoy the content but have a hard time understanding what to work on first, second, etc. Historically I've always struggled with steep downswing, early extension, and a little flippy at the bottom. With EE I just can't seem to stay down with torso. Butt can stay on line but always seem to stand up. Can upload a swing with ball too.

From my swings below, what would you all recommend?

Re: Struggling with swing  

By: Garrett F on March 25, 2020, 6:45 a.m.

Actually, this is a better swing to review as its most like my "real" swing on the course.

By: Tyler F on April 2, 2020, 11:44 a.m.

+Garrett F Let's try this. If you have the chance, do a 9-3 so we can see your release and compare it to your full swing. It will show us if you have the release ability to hit it solid without the early extension move :)

By: Jules C on April 2, 2020, 1:54 p.m.

Garrett--
I'd really like to be helpful, but the truth is that what I see is a guy hitting golf balls from his lawn into the ocean; I can't feel bad about whatever your release issues may be. If you get to live by the ocean and hit golf balls into it, you should suffer from some or other disadvantage. I'll help later after I am done being envious.

Jules

By: Garrett F on April 2, 2020, 2:24 p.m.

+Jules C

Easy on assumptions there. Video was from months ago on vacation and I'm now currently feeling pain like everyone is currently.

By: Rafi K on April 3, 2020, 5:44 a.m.

+Garrett F

Looks like a nice spot!

Not to be a downer, but next time you're hitting near the ocean, please get a net. Golf balls are not good for the ocean environment. https://www.npr.org/2019/01/17/686257550/teenage-diver-finds-tons-of-golf-balls-rotting-off-california.

By: Jules C on April 2, 2020, 3:08 p.m.

it was intended to be humorous

Subscribe now for full access to our video library.