Am I on the right track

Am I on the right track  

By: Scott Z on June 12, 2022, 5:11 a.m.

Hello, I have been working on the motorcycle 9-3, and four square drills. My ball flight seems to be much better. I am just wondering if You think my impact looks better? It feels like I am really motorcycling a lot when I swing, but to my rookie eyes, it doesn’t look like I am on video, but yet my ball flight is much more solid. Just looking for your opinion. Thanks

Re: Am I on the right track  

By: Tyler F on June 17, 2022, 9:01 p.m.

One phrase I use a bunch, "you can't have different results with the same video". Sometimes it's hard to see the quality of the changes on video, but if you are getting different results, then something has changed, at least slightly.

The club head is a little blurry, so it's hard to see exactly what's going on. But if you compare the wrist angles, then the trail wrist looks like it's more extended on the downswing and the lead wrist does look like it has a little flex to it. I'd keep an eye on the path component (four square) but it doesn't look bad in the included swing. Just something to monitor. Also, the impact position is a bit better, but follow-through is much better. Good job and keep it up.

Happy Golfing,

Tyler

Re: Am I on the right track  

By: Scott Z on June 19, 2022, 9:48 a.m.

Thanks again for your help. I can honestly say I really have improved my overall game once I stopped watching random YouTube videos, and started building my game with Golf Smart Academy. It’s working way better with a building block approach! Thanks again

Subscribe now for full access to our video library.