4 Angles what do you see ?

4 Angles what do you see ?  

By: Julien S on Feb. 4, 2021, 7:48 a.m.

1 month left before playing few very little tournaments, the contact is ok but I can miss both sides.

Re: 4 Angles what do you see ?  

By: Tyler F on Feb. 7, 2021, 9:34 a.m.

If your main goal is improving the 2-way miss, I would probably work on a little bit better connection in the shoulders. It looks like they rotate a good bit down at impact.

With a month to get ready, I would look at the courses I'm playing to see what shots I will need the most. In lieu of that, I would focus on prioritizing a few things.
Putting: 6-8 footers and speed control on long putts.
Chipping: Carry distance and my main two shots (stock and high)
Iron: Unless the course set up changed my goals, I'd focus on 120-160 yards
Driver: One-way curve and a fairway finder option.

I hope that helps you plan,

Tyler

Re: 4 Angles what do you see ?  

By: Julien S on Feb. 7, 2021, 10:32 a.m.

thank you for your answer, that helps a lot indeed ! putting and chipping are ready and the wedging is on the way :-)

If the shoulders rotate a bit down at impact does it means they might have turn earlier or is it a side bend thing to look for ?

Is there a drill you that you think off to explore different feels with those shoulders in order to get more precise with the clubface?

(Few days after this seance I improve the backswing and the transition with an insight from one off the power video you,ve made :
"loading means streatching the muscles." "at the backswing power can come from loading the lats and then load it even more at the transition (x factor)."
Now I feel like I use my thorax in the downswing for the first time)

Last edited by: Julien S on Feb. 7, 2021, 10:33 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
Subscribe now for full access to our video library.