In person lessons

In person lessons  

By: Ryan C on March 21, 2022, 11:11 p.m.

Wasn’t sure where to post since I can’t find any contact info, but does Tyler do in person lessons with the public or just members at La Rinconada?

Re: In person lessons  

By: Tyler F on March 25, 2022, 12:24 p.m.

Hi Ryan,

I answered your email, but for anyone else looking. I do offer non-member lessons, but right now my availability is limited. Perhaps you can let me know if you are looking for a regular lesson schedule (every week) or more of a periodic consultation session (a few times a season or so)?

Per my employment contract, I’m limited in the number of non-La Rinconada CC members that I can teach each week and I’ve been a little over it the last couple of weeks. So, right now, I can’t offer a consistent lessons slot to non-members at this time.

Single lessons are okay, but I can’t allocate some type of regular weekly spot right now.
Let me know your thoughts or if you have any questions about my response,

Happy Golfing,

Tyler
The GSA Team

By: Scott A on April 3, 2022, 5:22 p.m.

Hi Tyler,

I'm also interested in working with you, I'm out of country but I have a Cali trip coming up in May, how would I best contact you to arrange a one or two day set of lessons to cement some of the concepts I've been practicing from the STS book and this site?

Thanks,

Scott

By: Tyler F on April 4, 2022, 7:47 p.m.

Hi Scott,

The best way to try and coordinate schedules is to contact me through email: tyler@golfsmartacademy.com

Send me the dates that you are planning to be in the area and any time restrictions or goals. I'll do my best to get it sorted. Good luck until then,

Tyler

By: Nurarihyon on April 3, 2022, 9:20 p.m.

hello

Subscribe now for full access to our video library.