Master Your Distance Wedge
Click here to join now and get full access.
Use one or more of the following strategies to help you control your distances better out of the bunker
- Establish a consistent tempo and "bunker stock swing" (about shoulder height)
- Open the face to take away distance and add height
- Switch to a club with less loft for longer shots or more loft for shorter shots
- Add more squat to hit it higher and less squat to hit it farther
- Learn how to add more speed from just the arms. If you add too much from the body, your contact will usually suffer.
Playlists: Master Your Distance Wedge
Tags: Cast, Bunker, Transition, Drill, Intermediate