Greg's Videos For Lesson on 11/8

Greg's Videos For Lesson on 11/8  

By: Gregory D on Nov. 6, 2022, 8:18 a.m.

Videos for review before lesson.

Last edited by: Gregory D on Nov. 6, 2022, 8:22 a.m., edited 2 times in total.

Re: Greg's Videos For Lesson on 11/8  

By: Tyler F on Nov. 22, 2022, 3:06 a.m.

Greg,

Good seeing you the other week, thanks for posting the update. For those who didn't see it on the "hit my arms" drill page, Greg said, "Hey Tyler, I'm so glad we went through this drill in person [referring to the hit my arms drill]. Why? Man am I hitting my driver great! It's been cold here in Maryland so I've only played two rounds but one was an even par round where I consistently hit the driver in play. As we discussed in the lesson, length has never been an issue. Length and in play is awesome. The main feel "feel" for me is clubface stability. There's very little curve in either direction. As a result of this drill, I seemed to have stumbled into another feel that we talked about. For now, the feel from just prior to delivery position through "hitting your arms" or follow through, is strong outward pulling (centrifugal?) force. And, my core is driving it. My awareness of the clubface position seems to be enhanced. What a great lesson! Let me know where you'd like me to post these updates. Thanks."

Greg, thanks for flying in for the lesson, glad it paid off!

Tyler

Subscribe now for full access to our video library.